1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
6: Colors my hair has been-
The color of ginger ppls hair, black, brown, blonde, white, greenish
13: things my best friends notice but casual friends don’t-
I kinda have a type with my best friends like goofy with a big personality and they are usually blonde
17: most flattering compliment recieved-
oh man every compliment is flattering but I really liked this one “you’re amazing and beautiful” and I got it unsolicited and idk it was great great great
her hair! like every color in the sunset on the Fourth of July. she is so so so pretty. jesus. so pretty. she is strong and feisty and her laugh is so cute and god damn ok
12: how would you describe your aesthetic?
a soggy piece of wonderbread wrapped around a glass dildo
16: strangest rumour spread?
in the sixth grade everyone thought I was fucking @acxdroses
26:fave part of body?
I hate literally every inch of my body there’s not one part I like lol
Every now and then be a whore, you’ve earned it. God bless
my anaconda don’t want none unless you’re fiscally responsible with reasonable ambitions